Santa Cruz, CA
Name: Sebestian De Francesco
Date of Birth: 10/15/1953
Hometown: Santa Cruz, Ca.
Current Residence: Santa Cruz, Ca.
High School: Hackensack (Hackensack, NJ) '71
College: Cabrillo College
Military: Corporal - Army, Veteran- Retired
- 2012 Romanian Open, silver (Teams class 1)
- 2012 Slovakia Open, bronze (Teams class 1)
- 2011 US Open, silver (Singles class 1)
- 1999 Irish Open, silver (Singles class 1)
- 1999 Souther Cross Multi Disability Championships, bronze (Singles class 1-2)
Son of Marian Appuliese and Joseph DeFrancesco, Sebastian DeFrancesco is the eldest brother to three sisters, Alicia, Anne and Emily. He studied theater arts at Cabrillo College. His love of sport has extended to his daily life as he works with disabled children to promote sports. He is also a member of the Wheelchair Sports Hall of Fame and New England Hall of Fame. When he’s not competing, he is a playwright and occasional actor. He spent time serving in Green Berets with the US Army. In his free time, DeFrancesco enjoys sailing, painting and cooking.
Facebook Sebastian DeFrancesco